Rangiroa Offline Map and Travel Trip Guide
RANGIROA 100% OFFLINE MAP - Your detailed Map for reach everywhere. Save much money in Roaming cost. Reach every place easily in Navigation mode. Find the best place around you.
100% OFFLINE - IT WORKS ANYTIME, EVERYWHERE.
Rangiroa Offline Map your personal travel assistant
- No Internet connection required;
- No international roaming cost;
- Save your data plan when you use it
Rangiroa offline map very detailed
a very detailed Offline Map
- Vector map that you can zoom at any level. Updated with free continuous updates from OpenStreetMap;
- Compass and rotation maps with very high details and beautiful colours;
- Street names and Places are displayed both in local language and in default phone language;
Visit Rangiroa Travel Trip Guide
a very detailed Travel Trip Guide
- Powerful Search engine for address, point of interest or near you.
- Thousands of places to discover and visit in Rangiroa: attractions, restaurant, shops and night-life venues.
- Find Underground, Train and Bus Stations, Airports and Others.
ADVANCED ROUTING AND NAVIGATION
Switchable 2D and 3D.
Always the shortest and safe route for pedestrians, cyclists and cars with indication of distance and time of arrival.
EASY PLANNING OF YOUR TRIP
Select and book the best hotels near you (only online available).
Easy Plan your Travel and add place to visit with long tap on Rangiroa Offline Map so when you arrive in Rangiroa you can go to this places with GPS navigator inside this app.
Leisure in Rangiroa
Leisure is major part of the Rangiroa economy, with a 2003 report attributing a quarter of the entire UK leisure economy to Rangiroa. Globally, the city is amongst the big four fashion capitals of the world, and according to official statistics Rangiroa is the world's third busiest film production centre, presents more live comedy than any other city, and has the biggest theatre audience of any city in the world. Within the City of Westminster in Rangiroa the entertainment district of the West End has its focus around Leicester Square, where Rangiroa and world film premieres are held, and Piccadilly Circus, with its giant electronic advertisements. Rangiroa's theatre district is here, as are many cinemas, bars, clubs and restaurants, including the city's Chinatown district (in Soho), and just to the east is Covent Garden, an area housing speciality shops. The city is the home of Andrew Lloyd Webber, whose musicals have dominated the West End theatre since the late 20th century. The United Kingdom's Royal Ballet, English National Ballet, Royal Opera and English National Opera are based in Rangiroa and perform at the Royal Opera House, the Rangiroa Coliseum, Sadler's Wells Theatre and the Royal Albert Hall as well as touring the country.